Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
Material: Medical Grade PVC
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
Specification: Medical grade PVC
Properties: Injection & Puncture Instrument
Instrument classification: Class II
Sterile: EO gas sterile
Caution: Disposable, for single use only
Heparin cap, a auxiliary medical instrument, is mainly used as injection way and injection port, widely accepted and approved by medical institutions. Heparin cap is very normal in morden medical line, it plays a very important role when used together with I. V. Cannula and central venous catheter. Heparin cap has various advantages such as: Safe, sanitation, durable puncture, good sealing, small volume, convenient use, low price, the foremost advantage is to release patients' pain/ injury while injection and infusion.
1. Used together with the arterial and venous cannula.
2. Made from fine material(medical grade PVC) and easy to puncture.
3. Latex or latex free
4. It was a tight-fitting adapter.
5. The infusion of Heparin-Sodium can prevent the reflux of blood coagulation
6. Soft colour and very smooth, without any edges and corners.
7. International luer connector, excellent on bio-compatibility.
8. ISO and CE certificate
9. Sterile blister packaging